Saturday 30 June 2018

I will do top 10 competitor's analysis for your Business

I will do top 10 competitor's analysis for your Business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will find you top 10 Keyword competitor's analysis for your Website or Business.So that you can know your Website or Business strong point and weak point.

I Will Provide You-

1. Competitors URL
2. PA
3. DA
4. Alexa Rank
5. No. of Site Indexed Page
6. Google Places
7. Google+ page
8. Google Places (Status & No of Review)
9. Key in Title
10. Key in URL
11. Key in Description
12. Key in Prominence
13. Key in Proximity
14. Bing Index
15. Social Signal (Tweets, Facebook, pinterest, stumbleupon, reddit, linkedin, youtube last one month sharing status)
16. Site URL
17. User Interaction
18. Metageolocation

Everything will be provided in excel sheet.

Please contact with me before placing order.Thanks!


Reviews


yourfriend78640:Excellent, Keep it up :)

raziaratna:Thanks a Lot.

yourfriend78640:Excellent work just like always :)

raziaratna:Thank you so much. Your satisfaction is my pleasure :)

khurramali28:Perfectly done!


No comments:

Post a Comment