Saturday 30 June 2018

I will design ebay store template compliant with ebay new policy

I will design ebay store template compliant with ebay new policy












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hello Sir,

I have read it carefully and understand your requirements.And you will glad to know that I have more than 5+ years experience in the eCommerce field. I have worked with many companies and done a dozen of the project like this in my history of online working now this time you can call me the GURU of eBay .I will be very thankful to you if you will give me this job. As I am very honest and hardworking I always try to give my best to the clients.

I have fantastic control over the following activities:



eBay Skills: 
Pre-selling activities
- keywords research.
- making best listing titles [according to eBay best match search algorithm]
- creating good looking listing templates with all related information

SEO
- Google Adwords
- Google Trend

Looking forward to working with you.

Regards,
Muhammad Umer


Reviews


liabou:thank you a lot very good work very pleasure to work with you :-)

umerayyub:superb client as always do work and then order great

liabou:listing on ebay and seo

umerayyub:superb client

liabou:listing on ebay


No comments:

Post a Comment