Thursday 28 June 2018

I will submit your site in dmoz directory

I will submit your site in dmoz directory












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Dmoz Directory Submission approval process may takes 1 to 2 month of time to getting approved. And there is No Guarantee of Listing in Dmoz. Hence i try my best to submit your site with best title and description to get higher chance of getting approval. Before Submitting Your Application we review this under 1 more of my DMoz Editor Friends so its a High chance of Listing


As an DMoz Editor, i know the complete rules and guidelines of DMOZ. Hence i will submit your website with my expertise knowledge and experience. I know how to write the perfect description and pick exactly the right category. If your site is right for DMOZ, you should get listed through my submission. Please note that I cannot guarantee when your site would be reviewed or if it would be accepted, this depends on your website and the reviewer. Listing/approval is not guaranteed, NO ONE can guarantee listing, that is against DMOZ terms.

STEP 1 : I Will Review and Check your site.
STEP 2 : I Will write and select the best suitable category for your website.
STEP 3 : Submit Your site and send you submission screenshot report.

Reviews


pokerga7:good communication and fast delivery. thank you very much!

dmozmonkey:Thanks for your valuable feedback. Waiting for your next order.

retrostyler:Thanks for a job well done. Fingers crossed, our site will be of use to and accepted into this well-respected directory.

dmozmonkey:Thanks for your valuable feedback. enjoying work with you. waiting for next order.

sebzstar:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment