Friday 29 June 2018

I will build top USA local citations

I will build top USA local citations












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">We are proven local citations expert in Fiverr.com and successfully delivered my services to nearly 1000 customers. I can help your business to rank high in Local Search Results.

What we will do:
1. I will submit your business in top USA local citation sites.
2. Will make sure business details are consistent across all the local sites.
3. Will report all the submissions and activation's details in easy to understand and accessible format.
4. We will provide logins for each and every citation we created

Why Choose Me:
I will not create any duplicate listings to your business. I will do an audit before doing submission.

Reviews


enrinat:Good Customer service!

localseoexpert1:Thank you! Great Buyer Always!

zsoltkopasz:Perfect service, thank you Localseoexpert1!

localseoexpert1:Thank you! Great Buyer!

zabbiey:Great job as always


No comments:

Post a Comment