Saturday 30 June 2018

I will fix your website seo

I will fix your website seo












About:

I have experienced Digital Marketer and Expert Search Engine Optimization SEO. I will provide my services of on-page optimization in which I will do a detailed analysis of your site and provide a complete description of your competitor and rank your site according to your competitor.

Services I Provide:


1. Basic Keywords Research (Premium Plan)
2. Pages SEO based on provided keywords.
3. Meta Tags Creation
4. Website Content Analysis
5. WWW vs. Non-WWW Analysis
6. Search Engine Friendly URL Structure
7. Footer Navigation Optimisation
8. Logo-ALT Tag Analysis
9. Images Alt Tags Optimization
10. Page Not Found Analysis and Fixes
11. User Sitemap Analysis
12. Responsiveness Test
13. Google and Bing Webmaster Installation
14. Google and Bing XML Sitemap Creation and Installation
15. Set GEO Location
16. Set Crawl Rate
17. Set Preferred URL Version
18. Google Analytics Installation
19. Robots.txt
20. Website Indexation Test
21. Indexing Pages in Major Search Engines

P.S. It's a One Time Service.

Have Questions? Contact me before placing your order. 

Reviews


marakuba1:Nice work and good communication, I have pleasure what he done and in future I will back.

hsadia232:Thank you so much Marakuba!

wearebubbly:Hsadia was excellent to work with. Clearly has a thorough knowledge of SEO. Would definitely hire again.

hsadia232:Thank you so much Wearebubbly! you such a very cooperative and nice buyer. I would love to work with you again. Thanks!

majyuk:Fast and simple. Job well done. Thumbs up.


No comments:

Post a Comment