Thursday 28 June 2018

I will deliver 30 high quality posts on your forum for only $5!

I will deliver 30 high quality posts on your forum for only $5!












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Is your forum slowing down?  Need some more action?  Don't fear, I am here to help you with this and believe me, I've been in your shoes and I understand the struggle. I have a great deal of experience when it comes to being an administrator and a forum owner.  So, sit back and watch as your forum starts to shine again and bloom with activity!

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING A GIG!

I speak English and English only.  I do MANUAL posting NO COPY & PASTE.  Each post will be at least 25 words.  Threads will typically be much more. I'm very good at "blending in" with the crowd.  I tend to OVER DELIVER so don't be surprised if I go over the post/thread count that you originally ordered.  

I look forward to speaking with you and can't wait to become a part of your community!
Cheers,
Emily

Reviews


covsandy82:Thank you so much

emily_sweet1:Good buyer, I hope I will get order again from him.

malikmumtaz:Thank you

emily_sweet1:Outstanding experience \u0026 Good Buyer. I hope I will get order again from him.

hamibob:Better than expected! Will be buying again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment