Friday 29 June 2018

I will do 15 uk directory submissions

I will do 15 uk directory submissions












About:

***** Welcome To My Gig *****

Here i am offering directory Submissions for uk
. i will add your website into 15 uk directories after the work is completed you will get a detailed work report. you can choose the directories list or i will find by my self. and after your approval i will do the work manually.


*All the work will be done by my self i will do it manually i dont use any type of software.

*i will provide the report of all live links and list of those directories where i will submit your info. Important: please message before placing order if you want to check Da/Pr of these directories.

message me before placing your order if you have any type of question in your mind.

Reviews


thomaswatkin682:Great job, delivered as advertised promptly and with good communication

rehanjaved143:Outstanding Experience!

vtanna:Good Experience!

rehanjaved143:Thank You

jimwallace:Good communication, will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment