Friday 29 June 2018

I will do poland SEO linkbuilding from polish and dofollow sites

I will do poland SEO linkbuilding from polish and dofollow sites












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hello,
I will do 50, 100 or 200 links from polish websites and I will write short synonymous text about ur site/service, which will be posted in profiles (if it is possible).

Gig features:
✔ 100% DoFollow links
✔ 100% Polish language sites
✔ Only Manual submission
✔ All links are visible 
✔ All profiles have diefferent nicknames
✔ Good TF or DR profile backlinks & around 200 different sites
Optional fields (like city, hobbies, jobs) will be filled
✔ Write & post text about your site

Extra features:
✔ White Hat Method 
✔ Fast & Good Communication
✔ Well-filled profiles = Google Panda & Penguin Safe
✔ Full Report = live link to created profiles + user & password

If you have any question, fell free to ask!

I won't accept sites, which are illegal in Poland (forbidden by polish law)

Reviews


axelhhh:Great job! 5++++ stars! :)

zdrowy98:Great seller. Thank you!

pawelpawell:verry good service!

sasa_k85:I got what I was paid for and I'm fully satisfied. My anchors were used and that is the proof seller did a manual work.

alexegoruschin:exellent offer, i will return


No comments:

Post a Comment