Thursday 28 June 2018

I will Manually create 7 Web2.0 Blogs, each blog will contain 3 Posts, 6 Links to your Website.

I will Manually create 7 Web2.0 Blogs, each blog will contain 3 Posts, 6 Links to your Website.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
One of the most effective link building methods is to create authority Web 2.0 blogs as a part of seo strategy. These back links are LONG TERM, and hold a TON of weight.

I will use 1 plr article with your keywords then I will spin it and make it 80:90% Unique,  you can also provide your own articles to post if you want. 

  • I will create 7 web 2.0 blog accounts on 7 different High PR domains(wordpress,livejournal,jimdo.com,tumblr.com..) all manually made.
  • I will manually post spun article to each web 2.0 blog, I will insert related image and also will embed a related video. I will insert 2 links to your money website.
  • I will update the meta data (title, tags, description). 
  • Web 2.0 blogs will be mix of do follow and do follow.
  • I will give you a full report with login details.

If you want me to use Hand Written Unique Content, Please Contact me before order.

These backlinks 100% Google Panguine and panda safe. 

please check Extras for more. 

Reviews


kingbpw:Fast delivery, thanks!

akhalil:You are welcome, Thank you!

lahore1:It was my first experience with freelancer. I got manual links however article was spun and did not make any sense. Though purpose was to get back links and i got those links. He also provided me login and password. Overall satisfactory job except poor quality articles.

akhalil:Thanks for your honest review, and sure I'll be happy to use your articles for these blogs, or I can buy them for you if you want hand written articles.

elmaltimohammed:good job sir


No comments:

Post a Comment