Thursday 28 June 2018

I will Rank your video by adding best tags, titles & description.

I will Rank your video by adding best tags, titles & description.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Welcome to the Best YouTube SEO Gig!

You may post a video everyday, but if you are not maximizing videos they will go unnoticed.


I will do the video title (if requested) description and tags.

This is a %100 organic way to grow a channel.
I have gathered over 2 million views using Seo on My channel alone! There is always no guarantee that your video will attract a ton of views. But it will increase chances by %100.

What My SEO Will Do:

- Put video in search results.

- Increase chances of showing up in recommended videos.

- Increase 'Suggested for you' video results.

- Resulting in more views, likes and subscribers.


Feel free to message me!

I own a channel of my own for over 2 years now and I have gathered millions of views so I have experience with youtube seo. (Link - https://goo.gl/RWs8rV )

Thanks You and hopefully you will choose my gig! (You won't regret it)

Reviews


rubarbtoxopeus:Thank you for your help!

thekingalex:Thank you!

kevinnewark:Thanks for the help

thekingalex:Anytime! Thank you.

egdowe:Because the seller had good ratings and was responsive


No comments:

Post a Comment