Tuesday, 10 March 2020

Write Engaging Blog Posts With SEO Words











About:

I provide original creative writing with strong SEO (key words) including topic research. I turn your ideas, suggestions into ready to publish, engaging articles.  I write high quality, interesting posts and articles, that keep readers returning to your site and help create an informative and interesting site that your customers can rely on.

I provide website content, feature writing, editorial writing, SEO copywriting services and also as a ghost-writer for short stories

My content writing includes: 1) Catchy titles, SEO optimised 3 long key words 2)Publishing ready article with correct formatting 3) Recommendations for a long-term road map



I will require a clear brief about the work and expectations. images if required are taken from free stock libraries.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job

:

Thanks 😊

:

Exceptional work! Simple yet elegant.

:

Excellent work, the seller, understood the brief and delivered.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment