Tuesday 31 March 2020

Create A Quality SEO Press Release











About:

**DO NOT ORDER THIS GIG WITHOUT READING THIS PAGE THOROUGHLY AND THEN DIRECT MESSAGING ME ABOUT YOUR NEEDS!**

 
NO, I can't get your press release (PR) on CNN, Bloomberg, or HuffPo.



Anyone who promises this is lying.



This gig includes the WRITING of one quality PR optimized for search engines. I am a native English speaker, PR pro, and former journalist based in Chicago (U.S.). If you are an entrepreneur, SMB or nonprofit manager, author, or musician, I can help you announce your news with a search engine optimized (SEO) PR written in Associated Press style. You can use the PR to target local or niche media and influencers. 


I include free distribution AS A BONUS through PRLog.org, an ad-supported PR distribution service. This provides a permanent online home for your PR that *may* get it ranked in keyword searches. Read my FAQ for details.



I can provide work samples upon request.


PLEASE NOTE:
- I do not distribute PRs I haven't written.
- I do not accept bulk orders.
- I do not provide lists of where a PR is "published" (these lists are B.S.)
- I cannot "publish" a PR on CNN. NO ONE CAN. You can try to send a relevant news "tip" to https://www.cnn.com/tips.

Reviews


:

Great job. completed in less that one day. Took thur tine to learn about our business and wrote a press release that described our business perfectly.

:

Heather always does an amazing job with very little input from me. I've used her many times and will continue to use her services.

:

She wrote a nice PR article for us and did additional work as well like adding links and embedding pictures. Would recommend her work.

:

She answers quickly and pays attention to details. She wrote a good press release for me and delivered it on time. She does exactly what she promises. Thanks

:

Heather always does an excellent job with very little input from me. I will continue to use her for my press release needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment