Tuesday 31 March 2020

Data Entry, Data Mining, Product Entry,Backlinks











About:

Completed many more project in Web Research and Data Entry from many different client. And satisfied all of them.I have 4 team members for complete big project.



Note:  Before you place a order to my gig, Please contact me first for check availability



.
My working follows (plz choose one service as per your requirement):

  • Data Entry
  • Web Research
  • Copy/Paste Work to MS Excel or Word

  • Scanned Pages to Excel/Word

  • PDF Conversion to Excel/word

  • PDF to Excel
  • Virtual Assistant Work
  • PDF Conversion
  • Data Entry from E-commerce
  • posting  products at website , 
  • Web scraping
  • Data Collecting

  • Online/Offline Data Entry

  • Posting Article 

  • installation plug -in

  • Page creation

  • Theme installation

  • Social Media Management

  • E-Commerce Store Management

  • Mailing Lists Creation

  • verifying email list
  • linkedin data collection
  • 20 seo backink


***If you did't find your work category then contact me. I can also work on your instructions***



Why Choose Me?

  • I am fast, and trustworthy with positive rating
  • I have 7+ Years of experience as data entry Worker
  • 100% Accuracy

  • Delivery on Time

  • Quality Assurance

  • Money Back Guarantee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. .. I got 50+ edu. Backlinks da 50 to 90 and high authority link from amazon, Microsoft , opera. It really gonna boost my website ranking at google.

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience.. !! sir feel free for asking for help in future... + 10 more high authority back links free for you..for this honest 5star rating ! :)

Seller's Response:

again order...and found that pkexpert went above and beyond on my order. Very good communicator, easy to work with and insisted on doing the job right.

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience..

:

Excellent work, will use again! Many Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment