Sunday 29 March 2020

Keyword Research, Backlinks Report Using Power Seo Tools Ahrefs, Semrush











About:

I will give you free sample. Please give me your website or keyword in your niche, I will give you one free sample report then you can order my gig. Just contact me for free sample.
 
With this gig, I will find the best keyword to target for your website niche.
I have access to many power seo tools: Ahrefs, Semrush, keywordtool.io, ispionage, Spyfu, longtailpro… so I promise can give you the best keywords with low competition. I can run global campaigns or local business, I can run most languages and countries
 
You Will Receive report via two files:
1- A detailed colour PDF containing the search terms and competition data in easy to understand format
2 - An excel report with important information such as Monthly local and global search volume, Low Competition, High CPC and Low SEO difficulty level

Reviews


:

Excellent work, exactly as advertised!

:

The report was delivered fast and it’s perfect thank you

:

Very good, thank you .

: :


1 comment: