Saturday 28 March 2020

A 3 Days 3 Tiers Gsa Ser Link Building Campaign











About:

*UPDATE* New and great sitelists will be used to give you even better backlinks!



I will help you boost your way up the rankings in Google, Bing and Yahoo.

I'll set up a backlinking campaign, and let it run 24 hours a day for 3 days.

I will use Kontent Machine to create great contextual content for the links.

I will run all T1 links through GSA SEO Indexer to make links index faster

  • Tier 1 (Quality):

     Blog Posts

     Social Bookmarks

     Web 2.0 Posts and Profiles

     Wikis

     Social Networks

    Tier 2 (Link Juice):

     Blog Posts

     Forum Profiles

     Image Comments

     Microblogs

     Social Bookmarks

     Social Networks

     Wikis

    Tier 3 (Indexation):

    ★ Blog Comments

    ★ Guestbooks

    ★ Trackbacks

    ★ Short URLs


Whats needed from you:

Your URL(s), 1 recommended, 20 limit

Your Keywords, 10 – 20 recommended, no limit

You CAN NOT bind some keywords to one url and some other to another url. Order another gig if you want different keywords bound to a particular url.

Choose whether to blast away (2000 T1, 4000 T2, 6000 T3) or go gentle (150 T1, 250 T2, 1000 T3) on the backlinks 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

fast service

Seller's Response:

I found a lot of live links. Good report. Nice work.

:

I received a good 3 tier. I didn't realize most of the links would be on Asian websites. It was my mistake. I should have asked before ordering.

:

Hes good at making Links.

:

Great buyer




No comments:

Post a Comment