Friday 27 March 2020

Create SEO Optimized Blog Posts And Web Content











About:

I'm here to break down complex topics to create compelling, engaging content that meets your needs & the needs of your audience.  



I am currently with a startup called Lo! Foods as their Brand cum Project Manager. I have worked with companies like Mu Sigma & Walmart in the past.



Writing is my passion. I have written all through school & college, & now run a blog on Medium

Link - https://medium.com/@akanksha.sharma1191



Industries & topics I've covered include:

- Retail

- Food Industry

- Marketing

- Supply Chain

- Startups

- Biographical Articles

- Art & Culture, Reviews



However, with some research, I can write on a wide variety of subjects, as I love to explore new topics & am able to grasp quickly.



Plan of Action : 



Step 1: We'll connect & discuss your content needs, including the project format, length, tone, CTA & other details that will help me create a stellar piece. 



Step 2: I'll get to work creating & delivering a thoughtful product that satisfies your needs.



Step 3: There will be a 7-day revision window where I will edit the project according to your specifications. 

Reviews


:

Thank you.

:

great content, fast delivery, would order again

:

Thank you so much :)

:

Another nice article :) she gets better and better Thank you for the wonderful article

:

Great Article , Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment