Tuesday 31 March 2020

Wix SEO For Top Ten Google Ranking











About:

Why Choose me for wix seo?



100% Customer satisfaction.

100% Professional Work.



I have worked with 650+ clients on Fiverr to resolve their SEO problems and promote their business at the top position in Google.



Do You want when a person searches about your business your website come at TOP? 



For this Search Engine Optimisation plays an essential part of your marketing plan. Are you concern about WiX SEO? You do not worry about.



Here I will solve your problem related to WIX S.E.O 



This gig Page S.E.O plan includes:



  • Keyword research
  • Competitor analysis 
  • Title/Meta Description Optimization
  • Accurate Keyword density
  • Alt tag optimization of the images
  • H1 and H2 tags optimization 
  • SEO friendly URL  
  • Submit XML sitemap in google webmaster tool



After In-depth Page S-E-O I will perform following Technical S.E.O



  • Checking Content duplication
  • Webmaster Tools 
  • Adding Sitemap
  • Robot.txt
  • Tracking Code Integration
  • Website Page Internal Linking 
  • Negative link removal
  • URL canonicalization (this is killing your website)
  • Page redirects
  • Other critical issues



Fixing All these issues I will give you a Full report.

Note: I will not work on adult rated Wix websites. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I can’t say enough good things about my SEO service. I was slow writing back and he was always so patient. Service is above and beyond. Will recommend to anyone needing SEO!

:

He is very professional and did a great job. Still too early to tell about the rankings but I am satisfied with the service and communication. Thank you.

:

Good job, professional service Thank you

:

Great job, thanks so much!

:

good job,




No comments:

Post a Comment