Tuesday 31 March 2020

Be Your Unique SEO Friendly Website Content Writer











About:

Its Pleasure for me you visit my gig page. Here I am providing a service of unique SEO friendly website content writing. As I am providing this service I also responsible to explain my service of website content writing and ensure how I provide quality in my service. So some of the most important things which mostly writer forget to provide in their service but to which I not compromise are:



  • No doubt 100% hand-crafted content is important for your SEO boost on every search engine. Ultimately It will be 100% passing from Copyscape.


  • Many people Use WordPress for their site development, and they use the Yoast plugin for onsite SEO help. But many writers do not follow the criteria of SEO friendly content which is programmed in Yoast.


  • According to Search Engine Report, it is considered a paragraph must be created of 150 words it is more readable and enhances reader interest. Also, each heading should have 300 words for readability.


  • Content in Active voice. Keywords should be adjusted smartly also with proper density.


I will provide all 100% quality in your content which you demand. Simply let me know. I ensure 100% consumer loyalty or cash back.



Thanks!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

awesome experience top-notch very good articles

:

Very happy, the text is very good ! Thank you very much

:

Great work!

:

I am very satisfied with the articles he wrote. I can recommend to anyone.

:

thanks cihancesur




No comments:

Post a Comment