About:
all backlink are (blogspots) backlinks.
feel free to ask sample work before you place an order. so know what you getting from this service.
Why Prefer me?
- I will manually search blogs/websites as per your niche
- I will manually post the comments (no use of auto software)
- I will provide a complete tracking report
- No spammy work
- Low OBL
note: these links are nofollow. but 100% will be your niche
Reviews
Seller's Response:
This person does not seem bad but his links will not help increase page rank, domain authority and search engine page rankings unfortunately. All these links were built from low domain score, zero or low page rank and no search engine page rankings. I have a lots of work and I was looking to hire him again if he delivered a good project. But he really ruined a good working relationship.
Seller's Response:i've said this in my description that all links are nofollow. i've given him 40 links on day 1 and tell him to check these links, after that i ask him that do you want to cancel this order, so he said no (You can continue this work) and after that he give me 1 star review.
Seller's Response:best A+++++
Seller's Response:Thanks a bunch, I appreciate your feedback. Let me know if you need me for any future projects.
Seller's Response:Seller was very thorough and did the job as described. Will use again.

No comments:
Post a Comment