Sunday 26 August 2018

I will create your SEO strategy

I will create your SEO strategy












About:

My name is Alex Genadinik and I am an SEO expert.


In this gig I'll spend 15, 30 or 60 minutes with you on Skype in a 1-on-1 session where we create an effective SEO strategy for your business or website, and I answer any SEO questions you have.

We'll also discuss your business overall, and we'll work together to create a marketing strategy that is right for your business which takes advantage of search and other scalable marketing strategies.

We can work on strategy to get links, keyword research, creating content, maximizing sharing, and more search engine optimization marketing techniques.

I look forward to helping you.

GIG EXTRA: GET MORE SEO COACHING


I strongly recommend getting a gig extra to extend our chat to 1 hour or 30 minutes. You will likely have more questions than we can cover during the initial 15 min.

FINALLY START GROWING YOUR BUSINESS


Get this gig, together we will examine your website, out outline a search engine marketing strategy that will actually work to grow your business!

Reviews


florianhgr:Helped me to clarify where to get stared with SEO.

genadinik:Thank you, I am happy to help :)

eusebiawoodard:Did an awesome job! Will use him again!

genadinik:Thank you! I am happy to help and I am glad you liked my service. I am looking forward to helping you in the future!

richardabihanna:Great work, keep it up!


1 comment:




  1. thanks for very body
    this topic is very helpful for everybody .
    more and more visit the website and help for you Click here

    ReplyDelete