Monday 27 August 2018

I will do basic SEO fixes for your shopify store and add metas for up to 50 pages and products

I will do basic SEO fixes for your shopify store and add metas for up to 50 pages and products












About:

Hi, are you looking for an SEO Expert who can take your site to the Next Level.Yes, I am here to help you for very less fee.
-
I will do:

✓ Website Submission to GoogleBing and Yandex Search Engines.
✓ Sitemap creation and submission.
✓ Wordpress SEO by Yoast Optimization.
✓ H1 tags and Meta tags.
✓ Pages optimization.
✓ Search Engine Visibility.
✓ Increase in Web Speed and Performance.
✓ and many more.

If you have any kind of Question Feel free to ask I'll be very happy to help.
Thanks, have a great day!!
Sayed

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment