Monday 27 August 2018

I will do SEO on page optimization meta tags, alt, h1, h2

I will do SEO on page optimization meta tags, alt, h1, h2












About:

I will do all the necessary optimization of Onpage SEO elements for your website, in order to improve your rankings in Google Search Engine! 

Some of the S E O optimization elements include: 

Yoast plugin installation and setup
Basic use of keyword in body, 
Page title, 
META tags, 
H1, H2, 
Image ALTs, 
Internal Linking, 
Canonical URL, 
SEO Friendly URL and more.

On page for any CMS website 

  • WordPress
  • Shopify
  • Bigcommerce
  • WIX
  • Joomla, 
  • Magento 
  • HTML to PHP language websites.

The price includes optimization of 3 pages. 

Changes can be made by the buyer or me depends upon buyers decision to share the site FTP details.

***Kindly inbox me before ordering***

Contact me today to take your business to the level!

Thanks!

Reviews


myspanishvo:Delivered as promised. Great Job! Highly Recommend this Seller!

ngroup:Outstanding Experience!

mldeo2017:Excellent Work

derrickholder:It was great working with ngroup, they went the extra mile to ensure I got what I needed for my website SEO. Very good job. Will do business again.

ngroup:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment