Monday 27 August 2018

I will write meta title and description for your webpages. Check gig extra for updating

I will write meta title and description for your webpages. Check gig extra for updating












About:

will write Keyword targeted meta title and description for webpages of your site. A well written Meta Tags help to increase click through rate and search engine results page position. ORDER NOW

Meta Tags serves as overview and summary of what your webpage is about hence increase click through rate. I will go through your webpage and structure the description inline with your content.

Benefits of this gig
  • Meta Title
  • Meta Description 
  • Your targeted keywords will be used 
  • A well structured tags.
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • You will receive MS word or Excel containing them but if you order gig extra for updating then a report will be available. 

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU 

  • Your URLs 
  • Key words about 2 per URL or specify number of keywords you want per URL
  • Your login details (if you order updating gig extra)

This gig is mainly for writing. Check gig extra for updating it on your site. Contact me if you have more than the specified webpages, so I can create custom offer.

I can do keyword research for you if you don't have key words, order gig extra.

Place order now and check my other gigs for more services. Money Back Guarantee

Reviews


castironpancake:Over delivered my expectations. Did great research in website's content, perfect keyword placement in descriptions and titles, and had great communication. Added keyword research add on to the order and she nailed that too. Will be returning and passing this gig along. Keep up the good work favkeyword

favkeyword:Awesome client and experience, thank you

coenvoeten:awesome job

favkeyword:Awesome client and very patient. Thank you

marilenatundis:I will come back again you are very good


No comments:

Post a Comment