Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will do onpage seo optimization of your website

I will do onpage seo optimization of your website












About:

Do you want to rank your site ?
Do you want Google to show your site on top ?

You are in the right place to make it happen !!

Here I am Pro_Eradicator to make your site number ONE and beat up your competitors. My skills in SEO are excellent. I have worked on many platforms including Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, Adobe Portfolio, Magneto and Custom sites. I call myself the "Abu" of wordpress. "Abu" means father.  In my work, I provide assurance of quality, honesty and  flexibility.

In my offering of Onpage I do :
  1: Meta tags Optimization
  2: Internal Linking 
  3: Content Optimization
  4: Image Optimization
  5: Use H1 and H2 Tags.
  6: Making URL Friendly of each pages 

In my offering of Offpage I do :
  1. Bookmarking
  2. Business Listing
  3. Web 2.0
  4. Directory Submission
  5. Classifieds
  6. And many more

Note: BUY ONE GIG GET THREE GIGS FOR FREE

For more you can inbox me.
Thanks.

Reviews


ilanchu:Fast and Efficient

pro_eradicator:love to have your review in my list. \n\nthank you

liinaluum:Perfect! I recommend!

pro_eradicator:love to have your review in my list. \nthank you

tanaskovic:Seller did a great job. Responded frequently and kept me up with the progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment