Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will do guest post on high da business blog

I will do guest post on high da business blog












About:

Get a guest post on high quality blog sites. I am a guest post writer. I write for sites included in Google News. 

At this gig I will write an original and interesting post related to your niche with natural links to your site. You will get a post on an Australian news blog with high web traffic (around 15,000 visitors per day). You can be sure, you will get a quality link from a quality and real news portal!

It is not PBN! This is a real Google news certified website. A link from this site is thousand times better than a link from poor PBN.

The news site metrics:
Moz DA - 45
Majestic TF - 48
Majestic CF - 48
Ahrefs DR - 57
Website is included in Google News - so you can be sure about the quality!


Requirements for your content (for the basic gig)
Please note that if you choose the basic package, your content must be:
- min. 700 words
- original
- free of any grammar errors
- no adult content, gambling or finance advice
- data driven content
- high quality (poor content will be rejected)

Best if I do write the guest post and publish it. I do guest posting for many websites. I use only high authority sites and my articles are always approved.

Reviews


prath520:Is there an option for 6 stars for being extra amazing at work? \n\ndeserves more than just this. Would definitely recommend her. Clear understanding of what was needed, fast and spot on. She also went an extra mile to re write to make sure it was in line with the editor or the site.

monicarobins:Thanks. I look forward to working with you again.

sosmedia1:Thanks for the great work. Professional seller offers a meticulous and quality work.

monicarobins:Thanks. I look forward to working with you again.

michalowaga:This is one of the best guest post services on Fiverr. High quality article.


1 comment: