Monday 27 August 2018

I will do the keyword research for you

I will do the keyword research for you












About:

I will find the best keywords for your niche or website or business and optimize your site as well(extras needed).

I will send you a comprehensive report with a list of over 800 relevant keywords to your niche.

So what does this gig include?

  • Up to 800 KW's related to your niche.
  • Global Monthly Search volumes
  • Competition level index that will help you determine whether the kw is easy to rank or difficult
  • The CPC (cost per click) of kws

About the gig extras

When you order the gig extras, I can optimize your site's homepage and pages with relevant keywords which I got after conducting the research.

When your website is properly optimized it has a bigger chance of ranking well on the search engines.

I have been working over 5 years in the SEO industry and I know what it takes to rank.I will also send you personalized recommendations on how to rank well, including suggestions on which keywords are low or medium competition.

If you have questions, contact me. I generally respond within 15 minutes.


Reviews


term423fade709:The seller was very knowledgeable and provided very good quality work.

term423fade709:The Seller provided good quality work. I will be continuing to work with him

term423fade709:The seller delivered great quality work. I will be continuing to work with him

wakely:Excellent..... quick turnaround and received file meeting my needs for SEO! Would highly recommend!

bobdak:fast ... fast ... fast


No comments:

Post a Comment