I will improve and optimize your weebly website SEO
About:
Hi,
With some of my advanced level SEO tricks, I will make your weebly site being a strong competitor in Search Engines. I can promise you better S.E.O score, improvement and higher rank in the different search engine in the future. I use latest methods recommended by Google.
I include,
- Keywords Research and Placement
- Add Meta Tags, Meta Description, Meta Language
- Set up G. Webmaster Tool
- Set up G. Analytics
- Set up G. Tag Manager
- Page Fetching
- Creation of Robots.txt file
- Sitemap.XML Creation
- International Audience Targeting
- Heading Tags(H1, H2)
- Canonical URL
- Connect with Social Media
- Remove Broken Links
- SEO Friendly URL
- Image Alt tag, images optimization
- 100 % White Hat SEO
After fixing all these SEO centric issues, your website will gain a good amount of organic audience and increase its visibility in search results of search engine for targeted keywords.
I will do S.E.O for every kind of Weebly website including Weebly Blog, eCommerce Stores, Business website, etc.
I guarantee 100% Money Back.
- I just need your complete Weebly account login details
Still, Confuse? Inbox me your requirements, I will try to provide you best custom offer at the affordable price.
Reviews
globalone2013:provider was detailed and very prompt. excelkemt communications. highly recommend his services.
simentdigital:Great to work with.
muhammaduzair98:Oustanding Experience!
joeycook436:I still can’t believe that this is allowed to go on on here. The guy was supposed to do an “advanced seo” optimization of my website, not only did he not optimize anything, he f’d up my servers and now my website doesn’t even load. And he’s made no attempt to correct it. Stay away from this guy, terrible gig, terrible service, ugggghhh!
muhammaduzair98:Hi, My Friend, I Tried my best, and proves of the SEO also included in the link below, even changing DNS is not a scope of an order, without waiting or discussing with your domain hosting company you leave a 1 star feedback\r\nhttp://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=05461741383377752461\r\n

No comments:
Post a Comment