Friday 27 April 2018

I will do keyword research to boost amazon product sales

I will do keyword research to boost amazon product sales












About:

Stoplosing sales and start torank all therelevantkeywords for your product!
Now is the time to do it Professionally!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Nathan, a fellow FBA seller with 3+ years experience.
I spend many hours every day on Amazon doing product optimization, research, PPC etc.


Reviews


mandypayne:I forgot I had placed the order and when I finally saw the emails from this seller, I was impressed with the work and the extensive follow up. I will definitely use him again!

alphabet_master:Thank you so much! Good luck with your FBA business!

leomaestre68:I was looking for help finding keywords for my product. Nathan not only found them, he gave me keywords to use for my ads campaign. He also taught me how to best use the information he gave me. He was very patient and helpful, I appreciate his help and professionalism. Definetely would work with him again. Thank you Nathan!

alphabet_master:Thanks! good luck with your FBA business!

yochayo:very good!


No comments:

Post a Comment