Thursday 26 April 2018

I will provide a guest post with dofollow backlink on my italian travel blog

I will provide a guest post with dofollow backlink on my italian travel blog












About:

I will provide a guest post with a dofollow backlink in my italian travel blog (.it domain).
This travel blog is 7 years old (created on the 16th June of 2010).

DA 20 / PA 33

I'll accept only well written post (written in italian, no copy&paste, no spinned content), otherwise I'll write for you (extra gig 10 bucks).

The guest post will contain your backlink without exact match anchor text. (For example if your exact match anchor text is "hotel Milano" the backlink will be "l'hotel a Milano" or "questo hotel a Milano").

To ensure the high quality I'll refund you if the linked website is a spammy one.

Feel free to ask me for any information.

Reviews


pstone:Excellent work, will come back for more.

therduke:Thank you

smugl3r:Great gig!

therduke:Thank you.

storeverona:Fast and accurate work. Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment