Tuesday 24 April 2018

I will fix website page seo

I will fix website page seo












About:

Is your website NOT in search results? Not showing for your keyword? your LOCATION? on low page?
Tried backlinks & social & everything everyone tells you to fix? But nothing fixes it?

9/10 times you have ERRORS or PENALTIES on your site that SEO REPORTS CANT FIND
Software CANT detect errors in titles, description & keywords=only tell you that you have them or dont.
Seo reports will NOT tell you about PENALTIES from search engines
SEO companies DONT want to fix your site, they want you to hire them for a fee every month for forever. If they fixed it, you wouldnt need them!

I DONT use software. I READ your site myself for errors & quote you to FIX them
& I FIX them. I DONT give you a list & tell you to go do it yourself

$10 gig= CHECK your website (HOME URL) for ERRORS & QUOTE to fix the issues.NOT a report. I tell you what is wrong & why it needs fixing

I ALREADY HAVE CLIENTS HERE THAT HAVE GONE FROM ZERO 0 LISTINGS ON SEARCH to PAGE ONE for preferred keywords! note: p1 cannot be guaranteed

IF you want to know WHY your site is NOT listing & how I can fix it order the $10 & I'll  look,let you know & send you a quote
I DONT do monthly management! I FIX IT

NO webhosting or SEO SITES accepted!.


Reviews


juanita888:not yet,we are working on it

risecako:this guy is a rocket scientist. he really know well what he is doing. high recommended!

cecilemlv:Just got done working with Catata. I will come back to get future service. Good job

markwitters:catata provided top-notch help with my site errors. Would order again in a heartbeat! Excellent!

sammy1411:you will never get to know what needs fixing.. you are at the mercy of this artist


No comments:

Post a Comment