Thursday 26 April 2018

I will give Rich snippets, Schema markup & Rich card code

I will give Rich snippets, Schema markup & Rich card code












About:

**If you want to buy my gig,Please contact me before placing the order**

 **I will create Schema Markup,Structured Data, Rich Snippets and Rich Card code.I will do fully manually markup for your sites or business**

Google supports rich snippets for the following data types:

  • Star aggregate rating
  • corporate contact & customer service information
  • Logo markup
  • Local business
  • Product
  • Organization
  • New article
  • Event
  • People
  • Authorship
  • Video & audio
  • Location
  • Recipe
  • Breadcrumbs
  • Services
  • Social profile link
  • Review
  • Images etc.

Any kind of problem, please don't hesitate.Just contact me,then we can discuss and give you great service!

Reviews


calmlipbalm:This seller always delivers quality work.

ummelopa16:Thank you so much . It's my pleasure.

calmlipbalm:Thanks as always :)

ummelopa16:Thank you so much.It's my pleasure.

calmlipbalm:Awesome work again! Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment