Thursday 26 April 2018

I will provide You Complex Internet Promotional and Marketing SEO Services - Backlinks from Social Bookmarks, Forums, RSS Feeds, Contextual Backlinks, Video Marketing and Backlinks Services! + See More

I will provide You Complex Internet Promotional and Marketing SEO Services - Backlinks from Social Bookmarks, Forums, RSS Feeds, Contextual Backlinks, Video Marketing and Backlinks Services! + See More












About:

I will run High Quality GSA SER Campaign for 3 days.


It INCLUDE:

-SERengines (HQ web2 engines submission)
-TheIncedibleIndexer (premium Index Service)
-Full Data Pack (content) csreation (I use KontentMachine)
-Multispin of the content (I use TBS)
-2 Tiers of backlink (pyramide structure)

I use HQ dedicated proxies, High Speed VPSs, OCR service + CB + AskMeBot to guarantee max. results.

By default I don`t include low quality engines as blog comments, trackbacks, pingbacks, image comments, exploits and similar for Your 1st Tiers. If You want them - just note when ordering (I don`t recommend)

No limits for URLs (use Your existing Tier1)
No limits for keywords
May be used for Videos

You`ll receive at least 500-1000 direct backlinks for 3 days (I don`t recommend more as it could be signed as spam)
You will receive full report after campaign finish.

Reviews


barteknowak:Good work, thanks

andersonalme900:Awesome.....The best gig of Fiverr

oleksandrkucher:done, delivered as promised. will see how that will influence on webpage rank

libero:OUTSTANDING Experience!

bhatav:no doubt for his job. libero is BADASS with GSA Tools


No comments:

Post a Comment