Tuesday 24 April 2018

I will submit your site to over 350 high PR directories plus bonus

I will submit your site to over 350 high PR directories plus bonus












About:

Get over 350 directory Submissions to increase popularity with the search engines. I will also do 200 contextual backlinks to your site and over 90 Rss submissions from your feed.


**Directory listings are manually approved. Directories that provide automatic acceptance are likely to take anything and be lower quality.

If you do not have an rss feed I will create one for the gig. Free! $5 value

Restrictions: No sites using https. See the FAQ

Great link diversity 

Order now, get your site ranked and boost your business today!

Here is what you get

  • 350 directory submissions
  • 250 contextual backlinks 
  • Quality content used
  • 90 RSS feed aggregators submitted to
  • Full report provided for everything
  • fast service
  • sites accepted in any language**
  • full  before and after sales support

For the directories only the home page is accepted. No inner pages, no sub-domains, no videos & no social media pages  as they will be rejected by directories. 

For the  contextual links I will provide an article or you can provide one.

what I need from you

**The site url, up to 250 characters for a description & five keywords in English for the directory submission. All urls must be from the same site.



Reviews


stephencolasimo:The best seo expert I have had the pleasure of dealing with, always fast service and provides great results. Thanks again.

veralewis:Pointless, this was a waste of money, thank goodness i checked before i bought the big package.

markp:Did not understand how the work was done \u0026 didn't check anything. I sent clear \u0026 polite messages explaining the process. They then messaged me when I was asleep \u0026 left this feedback. see my other feedback for people getting results and see here for what happened:- imgur.com/a/pCldvIv\r\n

pcrepairman:Good communication, well-detailed work. Recommended!

mohammad_manzur:Working quality is good compared to the cost.


No comments:

Post a Comment