Tuesday 25 February 2020

30 USA Business Directory Citations For Local Seo











About:

Get 30 Citations from Business Listing/Directory sites for increasing Online Presence of your Local Business from Local SEO Expert with 18,000+ Positive feedbacks at Fiverr.com. 





See my Reviews here - https://www.fiverr.com/best_seo





In $5 you will get:

  • 30 URL showing your business NAP in detailed report
  • Boost in Google 7-Pack and 3-Pack
  • Increase in Traffic from Google
  • Higher buzz about your product or services in local area




What else you may order from my Extras listed below:

  • $10 Extras - If you order this extras then I will use Local IPs to do Citations to make it look 100% natural
  • $20 Extras - I ill do Keyword Research which will give you best targeted traffic
  • $50 Extras - I will do 50 Business Directory Citations + 100 Go0gle Maps Citations + Keyword Research + 30 Bookmarks with Name Address Phone of your business




Which package suits you out of above?

  • If you are new to my service you may go for $5 gig to see quality of work
  • Else if you trust me after seeing 17,000+ feedbacks then you should go for $50 Package




Let us Get started....



ORDER NOW!!

Reviews


:

Work was done as described

:

Great work! Quality and on time!

:

great work

:

good enough

:

excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment