Monday 24 February 2020

Build 5 US Based Video Or Audio Backlinks, For Url And Youtube Seo











About:

****Please note you must provide the audio or video file or buy a gig extra from below and have one made****



I will manually build 5 US based audio or video backlinks towards any URL (website, youtube, amazon, app. etc).



A "video or audio backlink" is a live URL from an audio or video content site that points back to your website or web page promotion. These niche content distribution websites have high quality page ranks and also rank well in the search engines. Since authority is transferred in the same manner as Pagerank the more high quality accounts, the better.



The process is 100% manual, you own all accounts and after hundreds of test orders it is confirmed to be safe for any type of website.



Your URL will be inserted in the account / profile or content post details, You get a new account on 10 different domains, therefore the backlinks and accounts are 100% unique.. 



Some allow anchors, others plain url's, some are dofollow and some are nofollow - the intention is not to create a pattern.



  • Fast delivery time
  • It's NOT intended for overnight ranking improvements
  • Perfect for SEO campaigns and content distribution strategies
  • Login details provided of all accounts built

Reviews


:

Cool! I really liked. Thank You :)

:

Thank you

:

I've used this seller before for entirely different tasks. This was new for me ... and something I know absolutely nothing about. It was nice to work with someone I've worked with before. And I felt comfortable that he'd walk me through the process. I look forward to more!

:

awesome help, thanks!

:

Nice job! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment