Saturday 29 February 2020

Be Your Virtual Assistant For Data Entry, Web Research, Copy Paste With Excel











About:

           VIRTUAL ASSISTANT FOR DATA ENTRY, WEB RESEARCH, AND COPY PASTE



I am a reliable and dynamic business Virtual Assistant for data entry, web research, and copy using Microsoft excel. I offer quality virtual assistant service to small business owners and startups, enabling them to concentrate more on their business. As a virtual assistant, I offer round the clock assistant on data entry, web research, and copy paste, for E-commerce stores and Business leads. I do use Microsoft excel for my data entry and copy paste task and deliver in an organized spreadsheet.



My Services: 


1.Virtual Assistant for data entry task

2. Virtual Assistant for web research project

3. Virtual Assistant for copy paste job

4. Virtual Assistant for Web research of E-commerce Products

5. Virtual Assistant for Data entry of E-commerce Products

6. Virtual Assistant for Shopify Stores.

7. Web research for profitable E-commerce products

8. Web research for company details

9. Web research for business leads

10. Virtual Assistant for data entry using Microsoft Excel Only

11. Virtual Assistant for copy paste using Microsoft Excel Only





NOTE: Contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


:

She was absolutely amazing and very professional and accurate. I will definitely be working with her again and will be referring her to my co-workers for their professional needs as well.

:

My favorite supplier on Fiverr - the best service always :)

:

Great gig, I will buy again :)

:

Great work.

:

Thank you so much, you exceeded my expectations!




1 comment:

  1. Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and looks. I have stopped at this blog after viewing the excellent content. I will be back for more qualitative work. http://seoexpertsingapore54.zohosites.in/

    ReplyDelete