Saturday 29 February 2020

Provide SEO Audit Report For Your Website











About:

Hi BUYERS.



Improve your website according to search engine terms
and conditions by taking a "UNIQUE ON PAGE
SEO" service.


I am here to increase your website traffic by applying my
extraordinary on page SEO techniques. After analyzing
your site according to search engine parameters.
I will use my skills to make your site better.



WHAT WILL I COVER?




• Complete website auditor report
• Unique article creation with plagiarism checked articles
• Backlink maker for your websites
• Meta tags optimization
• Social statistic analysis
• Keywords finalizing and placement
• Code to text ratio finding
• H1, H2 and all other heading tags.
• Sitemap and robots.txt creation
• Broken link identification
• Full report and website tweaks
• Speed optimization to load your site under 2 seconds
• Tracking code integration
• Content optimization
• 404 error fixing



Instructions:
In my basic package I will cover the limited things from the
above list. With the Help of this report After fixing all the issues, your site will start
getting much traffic and dramatically increase its visibility
in search engines. So, what are you waiting for, let's make
it happen to contact me and discuss the project?

Reviews


:

Work was delivered before deadline.

:

this freelancer helped me with the blog seo, I will order again

: : :


1 comment:

  1. Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! seo backlinks to get

    ReplyDelete