Tuesday 25 February 2020

Low Competition SEO Keywords Research That Will Rank High











About:

I will find the BEST Low competition SEO KEYWORDS for your niche , website or business! 



I'll provide you detail report in excel file format. Each column will CONTAIN:-



*Keywords

*Long Tail Key-words

*Global Searches Per Month

*Local Searches Per Month

*Average Keyword competitiveness

*All are SEO friendly



You will clearly see the competition strength and clear explanation of the best and most profitable key-words to use



I'll provide you the best keywords that will assist you in gaining the actual visitors/clients by using the best search terms. 



I'll tell you the best techniques to boost your website in Google searches with few back links. I'll provide you with an awesome report about how to increase ranking in Google for free. 



Please Note:

We will work with friendly mindset;

  • 100% satisfaction 

  • Money back guaranteed.



I am here to serve you.


FOR NON-ENGLISH KEY-WORDS, CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER





  • THIS SERVICE IS EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

A terrible experience, the keywords are meaningless. The agreed language was Spanish and before starting work he did not indicate that he did not have the skills to do so. I also had to demand that he give me what he offered in the gig because she wanted to give it to me incomplete because supposedly what he offered was for the premium plan although in the gig description he didn't specify it. In short, an unpleasant experience.

Seller's Response:

POOR UNDERSTANDING OF GIG DESCRIPTION... LANGUAGE SEEM LIKE A BARRIER(she kept misplacing words)...SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING NON-ENGLISH KEYWORDS ORDER BUT SHE DIDN'T, HOWEVER, I DID THE JOB FOR HER,SHE ORDERED A BASIC PACKAGE BUT WANTED THE DELIVERY OF A PREMIUM PACKAGE.

Seller's Response:

fast delivery, a lot of keywords however in description it says she would provide 2 competitors which she didnt provide and after requesting a revisions she responded that this is how she delivers it.....so service is not as described.

Seller's Response:

I told the client that the delivered file contains keywords from the two competitors(as stated in the gig's discription), yet she is not satisfied...what more can I give? ...

Seller's Response:

Prompt accurate delivery of exactly what was advertised. I would buy again.




No comments:

Post a Comment