Saturday 29 February 2020

Write An SEO Friendly Blog Or Article











About:

Google gobbles info!



That might sound funny, but Google wants great quality, useful articles on your website in order to rank you on or near page 1. 



The days of faking your way to the top are gone.



Content, content, content! That's the key to getting search engines' attention.



I can provide you with content. 



A former journalist and experienced article writer, I can provide you with blog posts and articles that are readable and interesting. They will also meet the standards for information and reader experience.



Let me know what we're writing about and I will help you move your website up with a great article (or several).





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful service. Perhaps the best I bought on Fiverr yet. I only messaged the requirements and Bobperyea was able to deliver on everything. The articles are SEO ready, even though I'm going to tweak them just a bit to my liking, it's going to remain close to the original. I've tested each article on readability using software, and they all clock in between grades 5-7, really good! Over-delivered on the word count as well, and wrote articles about the focus keywords that were specified. Cons? Some articles have a few spelling mistakes or missing letters, but nothing too big. I'd advise bobperyea to put them through a spell check like Grammarly to flush out the last stuff. Really happy!

Seller's Response:

We requested a new ending because the first one didn't meet our expectations. Thankfully, we received a new one. The entire article was unfortunately ridden with typos (such as "basd" instead of "bad").

:

My deepest apologies. I discovered some problems in my system, but unfortunately, I missed the errors in your blog. The problem is corrected. I hope you'll come back again. Message me if you decide to work with me again. All my best.

:

It was a great pleasure to work with you. The best turnaround time and high quality. Thank you very much.

:

Hands down, best blog ever purchased in fiverr (and I’ve purchased A LOT) most of them I couldn’t use or had to spend hours redoing and editing... BUT THIS ONE WAS PERFECT, didn’t change a word! Loved it! Highly recommend A+++++




4 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!
    SEO blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. digital marketing SEO Keyword Research GOOGLE RANKING FACTORS Youtube Marketing Search Engine OptimizationSEO blogdigital marketing blog<a

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... seo backlinks

    ReplyDelete