Saturday 25 January 2020

Guest Post On Kinja High DR











About:

Hi buyers



I hope you all are fine.



Do you want to know about guest posting?



I have spoken a great deal about guest posting and its benefits. Guest posting is one of the best methods to deal with backlinks. One of the major benefits of getting links through the Guest posting is they are of high quality and they will help you rank higher and expand your domain authority.



Title :

 I will post the article on kinja High DR. They will increase your ranking.

Description:

I will post the deal or the article on mentioning your website on kinja high DR. This backlink will increase your ranking and sales.

Kinja site metrics :

  • Domain Authority(DA): 75
  • Page Authority (PA): 79
  • Page Rank(PR) :6
  • Alexa Rank: 2,112

Requirments:

  • Your Website URL
  • Your article should be 500 words. If you don't have an article I can write for you, just take a look my standard and premium package.
  • Premium Package Required Two URL Links.
  • Anchor text and keywords 

I can provide the TOP quality of services.

Please Note :

  • 100% satisfaction and money back guaranteed.

  •  Please don't order me if you have adult content material because I don't accept an adult post.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

looks not bad

:

Very good. Thank you!

:

that's ok.............

:

Thank you!

:

good seller




No comments:

Post a Comment