Tuesday 28 January 2020

Email Outreach For Guest Posting











About:

Don’t worry about the Guest post Service. I’m here to create high-quality backlink by doing email outreach. Obviously, My service will help to rank in Google of your site.



After Outreaching:

  • Many websites are accepting “Free” guest post
  • Many Websites want 20$- 500$+ (Need Negotiations)


Now, what can I do for you?



  • I will collect all niche relevant websites for the guest post
  • After that, I will collect email from these sites.
  • Then I will mail them using your own email (webmail). 
  • After that, I will do a conversation with them and negotiation for getting a backlink.
  • After Negotiations, You will give all those articles to the webmaster.
  • And when they ask for guest post payment you will pay them. (Please note that)
  • Actually, this gig helps you to save your important time.



The Requirements:



1. DR 20+ Sites (Check By Ahref)

2. Clean Backlink profile

3. No PBN Sites

4. Avoid all Google Penalty Sites

5. Traffic Rising Sites

6. High Authority Site 

7. Traffic 500+



Niche: Real Estate, Health, Outdoor, Home, Tech, Trading, Sports, Entertainment, All Kinds of Affiliate Niche, Business Website And Personal Blog Sites.  



Still more query, please contact me.





Reviews


:

Super good - exactly what I requested. Hire him without hesitation! I have so much experience hiring freelancers and it always feels so good to get what You ask. I was very specific and he definitely worked hard to match my requirements. Thank You!

:

Wonderful Experience with this seller. Professional quality work!

:

I’ve had a wonderful Experience and I am extremely pleased with the team and how they have grown my website. Just getting started :)

:

great help! best guest poster I have worked with so far. will hire again for the next campaign

:

He is extremely helpful and friendly. I am highly impressed about his work not because of the results I am achieving but because of how detailed he is with every specific task. Things have went so well, I’ve hired him for a complete package and it is working out very well for me so far. Looking forward to the future of my business!




No comments:

Post a Comment