Thursday 30 January 2020

Create A Semantic Backlink On Pr3 Page Rank French Website











About:

Your URL will be linked from a contextualized page on my own french internet site that is PR3.



My website discusses the French conjugation and that is how I can provide you a semantic backlink 100% compatible with your domain.



I will write some french original unique content on the page and add a related picture from the public domain.



You can also ask for a geographic instead of or in addition to a semantic backlink. The geographic one will be located on a page that deal with the city you're business is located in, or where you want to work with.



Please, no explicit or border line content. I reserve the right to refuse some domains on my own, in which case you will be fully refunded.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent seller! couldn't be more happy!

:

THIS GUY IS A FRAUD PLEASE BE AWARE USING POOR WEBSITE AND REALLY LOW RANKING WEBSITE TO GET RANKING LOW AND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY DONT REFUND YOU. SO DONT WAISTE TIME OTHERWISE YOU WILL REGRET YOU ARE AWARE

:

Polite customer with whom it is nice to work. Strong communication skills ...

:

It looks okay, I'll see results in a few weeks.

:

Excellent! Thank you for this! I'll take those offers. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment