Sunday 26 January 2020

Craft A Results Oriented Digital Marketing Plan











About:

--- PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER ---



About me

I am a professional consultant in digital marketing. I have been helping companies build a bridge between them and the online world for more than 4 years, helping them sell their products and services, and advising businesses on how best to attract their ideal clients.



My digital marketing plan includes: 

- Competitor research and analysis

- Effective traffic channels in the industry

- Funnel analysis and critique

- Ideal client

- Target Market opportunity

- Consumer Behavior analysis

- Marketing strategies report or website critique

- Tailored action plan

- SEO strategy and tactics 

- Ranking strategy

- Social media strategy

Marketing calendar



How I get data

The data used in each plan comes mainly from research reports and other accurate and viable tools and websites that provide web analytics services to businesses.

I provide a professional marketing strategy with 100% results-oriented and invest in quality.



Je m'exprime également en français :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Plan!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Absolutely great work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Happy I could be of help.

Seller's Response:

Professional, Prompt, and Polite is how I would describe working with Dandigital7. What I was missing in my marketing plans and questions I had about how to move forward were answered and addressed above & beyond what I expected. Thank You!!




No comments:

Post a Comment