Tuesday 28 January 2020

Write SEO Blog Content











About:

I will write highly researched and search engine optimised (SEO) blog posts using topics and keywords of your choice. I write compelling creative content that educates, informs and delights the audience.



I have a Bachelor in Journalism, Masters in Advertising and am studying my PhD in Digital Media Marketing. 



I have worked as a marketing manager the past 4 years and have been in the blogging industry for a decade. 



I teach a subject on 'social media management' and have just released a book.



I am highly qualified to work on any of your professional writing projects and look forward to hearing from you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you Jordy. Well written.

:

Thank you, the work you did was great.

:

It's ok. Fairly basic in language detail.

:

Great Service. Thank you

:

Was great working with you!




1 comment:

  1. great deal of information, I will certainly check out your gigs,

    thank you
    https://rankboosterseo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete