Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will do every specific work about SEO. I will give you Quality Service. I have good skills on SEO.

I will do every specific work about SEO. I will give you Quality Service. I have good skills on SEO.












About:

I will do competitor analysis and give a report. The report helps you to know why your competitor is getting more traffic. Competitor Analysis is very important for your website. If you want to boost your business you need to analyze your competitors

I will give these report:

  • Page URL PA
  • DA
  • No. Of Site Indexed Page
  • Keyword in Title, URL, Description
  • Keyword Prominence
  • Keyword Proximity

Competitors on page:

  • Url characters
  • Title characters
  • Meta description characters
  • Meta keywords
  • Headings
  • Images
  • Text/HTML ratio
  • AMP
  • Site Map
  • Robot Txt

I will provide you detailed report in excel sheet


                                                   *******100% satisfaction*******
                                          *******100% Money Back Guarantee******
                                  ********Order Now & Boost Your Business**********

Reviews


thmacky:ok - thanks

uzzalmadhu:you are welcome.

seedergy:Great service.

uzzalmadhu:thank you for your order again. very glad to work for you.

seedergy:Great service.


No comments:

Post a Comment