Monday 30 July 2018

I will setup and build wordpress pbn

I will setup and build wordpress pbn












About:

I will setup your PBN website on wordpress and make it completely natural looking website.

Our service to you includes:

  • Install WordPress
  • Install unique theme and Customize the theme
  • Install Plugins (SEO plugin, XML sitemap, SEO Bot blocker,Social share and all other necessary Plugins,)
  • Create logo and header images (If theme has an option)

✡️ Pages Created ✡️

Create Contact Us page with content
Create Privacy Policy page with content
Create About Us page with content

✡️ What I Need From You ✡️

I will Need either 
Hosting,Domain, Or Wordpress logins

Your satisfaction is our priority, try us today.

Reviews


waltongrup:Outstanding PBN setup service, I will order more.

backlink34:Thanks

wwwpromoter:The best Pbn setup ever

backlink34:Thanks

pagemaker247:best PBN service I have ever had on fiverr


No comments:

Post a Comment