Sunday 29 July 2018

I will fix 20 pages (See details below)

I will fix 20 pages (See details below)












About:

Full-stack Digital Marketer, Ex-Googler located in the Heart of Silicon Valley. Over 8 years experience on competitor research for Enterprise, Mid-level Enterprise, SMB and small websites.

Reviews


blacksburgolk9:Randy was beyond professional and responsive. He provided exactly what I requested and more and explained every step so I better understood how the changes would improve my website. Highly recommend Randy for any of your SEO needs.

olk9ca:ONLY use this guy! End of story.

ananana:It was GREAT working with Randy! He is patient, intelligent and very helpful! I will definitely be connecting with him again. Thank you so much Randy!! (Oh! and he completed this super fast!...that's always a plus)

esmithers85:Need seo improvement on website and he went about and beyond. Highly recommend\n

kham_c:Very easy to work with... was able to determine my issues/need very quickly. Communication was 10 stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment