Sunday 29 July 2018

I will do page optimization page seo for wordpress yoast plugin

I will do page optimization page seo for wordpress yoast plugin












About:

Do Page Optimization Page Seo & Dominate Search Engine : Get Your Site On the Way of Ranking

HI,

I will do page seo or page optimization.
Page optimization or On page seo is the soul-task for any kind of website today. Without having on page optimization, your site will be out of the targeted trail. So to keep your site safe, smooth and dynamic, And get organic traffic or grow visitors & rank high in different search engines, there's no alternative to on page se-o optimization.

The Service is Perfect for wordress and shopify store.

Our Basic Task :-

<> Install Yoast /All in one plugin
<> Title tag
<> Meta description
<> Meta keywords
<> Image alt tag
<> keyword research
Additional Work as per demand:
<> Site map-xml creation
<> Robots txt generation
<> Google analytics set up
<> Install seo friendly image plugin
<> Webmaster tools submission to different search engine like - google, yahoo, being
<> Other relevant work

Once getting optimized, the site will be being improved & ranked gradually

Note: Need Admin LogIn Details to work.

Thanks for Taking Time To My Gig

Reviews


diwan051:Like always, he works very hard like his own website. Great work.

andyphilliph:My pleasure, I have got a great amiable man like him. I love to work for him at any situation. Certainly he is more cordial, cooperative, supportive and Kind hearted and benevolent. Thanks.

diwan051:This guy goes above and beyond. Thank you very much for your hard work. \nFound a right member for my projects.

andyphilliph:My pleasure, I am working for the great man like him. Thanks.

diwan051:So far Andy has done an amazing job. I hired him for on-page optimization, he provided updates almost every few hours. Results will take some time, but so far he has put 100% of his effort. I am getting him for off page optimization also. \n


No comments:

Post a Comment