Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will fix website page seo

I will fix website page seo












About:

Is your website NOT in search results? Not showing for your keyword? your LOCATION? on low page?
Tried backlinks & social & everything everyone tells you to fix? But nothing fixes it?

9/10 times you have ERRORS or PENALTIES on your site that SEO REPORTS CANT FIND
Software CANT detect errors in titles description & keywords=only tell you if you have them or dont.
Seo reports do NOT report PENALTIES from search engines
SEO companies DONT want to fix your site, they want you to hire them for a monthly fee for forever. If they fixed it, you wouldnt need them
seo plugins WONT help

I DONT use software I READ your site myself for errors & quote to FIX
& I FIX them. I DONT give you a list & tell you to do it yourself

$10 gig=CHECK your WEBSITE + HOME URL for ERRORS & QUOTE to fix the issues NOT a report I tell you whats wrong & why it needs fixing
I HAVE CLIENTS HERE THAT HAVE GONE FROM ZERO 0 LISTINGS ON SEARCH
to PAGE ONE for preferred keywords!
note: p1 cannot be guaranteed
Want to know WHY your site is NOT listing & how I can fix=order & I'll look,let you know & send a quote

ALL FIXES are PERMANENT

see faq for SITE types not accepted!

Reviews


lighthouseman24:Seller was great to work with. Thank You !!!

sebuton:Excellent analysis as usual

kawaiso:Read the reviews of catata's work like I did, and be confident your SEO will get sorted. The multiple excellent reviews are there for a good reason. I'm SO pleased with the work that's been done - comprehensive, knowledgeable and super-helpful, all in plain understandable language. Adding myself to the long list of recommenders!

shanemacfurn:Didn't know what to expect overall from the gig but gave a comprehensive run down of what is needed. Very direct and focuesed on the solution. Speaking right now to get the next gig organised

aurorazz:Yet another wonderful experience in doing SEO for my website. Ranking improvements can be seen merely a day after completion. Will recommend everyone to try. Thanks again. Will keep coming back!


No comments:

Post a Comment