Thursday, 24 May 2018

I will do SEO keyword research

I will do SEO keyword research












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

We Are The Only Fiverr PRO Top Rated Seller In SEO.


We provide agency level service at 90% off.


Featured on: CNBC, Fiverr Blog, and Business Insider


Discover SEO Agencythe best-selling SEO Gig on Fiverr PRO


https://goo.gl/tM3Dkk



Why should you care about keywords? Because they are the key to directing new and recurring visitors to your website.


We perform keyword research of specific terms that match the language of your audience and your website. We’ll connect potential visitors to your site by finding the keywords your website needs in order to match popular search queries.


Once we complete the research, we put it in our SEO workbook. Then, we walk you through the strategy in a video screen share, providing recommendations and showing you how to add them to your site.


Want to know more? We are happy to answer every question.


Discover more information on our website: https://goo.gl/jerMqw


Reviews


jetlife_zayy:Outstanding work. Comprehensive overview of exactly what my site needs a long with a ton of keywords that I can rank for to add new customers. Seller went above and beyond. I highly recommend and I will be back for more.

zimamedia:Thank you so much for the review! We are happy you enjoyed it.

margar70:Very knowledgeable Seller. Thorough in their research and great at explaining it all. Saw an instant result on the site from what I was able to do with their research results. Getting ready to hire them again for another site!

zimamedia:We are very pleased that the keywords have helped your website so far. Looking forward to the continued collaboration.

mattcc:I purchased this gig to gain an understanding of the keywords relevant to our website and where we should focus our energy. The information delivered answered my questions and provided us with keywords to focus on.


No comments:

Post a Comment